Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things people say..

I meant to write about something that happened the other day...

Well, the other day my little brother's speech therapist came over. And as I was getting ready to leave for dance my grandmother asked if I had eaten yet and before I could say anything my dad's like "who are you kidding, she never eats." So the ST says "Of course she eats, she's not emaciated"...I hadn't eaten much, if at all, the couple days before that...They mentioned some stuff about anorexia. I laughed it off the whole time...but it hurt..I don't know, it just reassured the failure I know I am. I'm not the kind of person who thinks you have to be under weight to be Anorexic. It's an emotional thing just as much as a physical. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I feel. I don't know why, but the situation hurt.

Then I have my mom calling me fat all the time, she says she's joking..But still..

No comments:

Post a Comment